SSC CHSL (10+2)
The examination will consist of a Computer based Written Examination (Tier–I), Descriptive Paper (Tier–II) and Typing Test⁄Skill Test (Tier–III) Examination for the post of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA⁄SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk.
Computer Based Examination (Objective type):
SSC CHSL Tier I exam will consist of 60 minutes of time duration instead of 75 minutes.
|Part||Subject||Max Marks||Total Timing|
(For VH⁄OH afflicted
- The written examination consists of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions, only.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part–I, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern – Descriptive Paper (Tier II)
The SSC CHSL Tier II will take place in pen and paper mode.
|Letter ⁄ Application||150–200|
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier–II would be 33 per cent.
- You can write the paper either in Hindi or in English.
Tier–III– Typing Test⁄Skill Test Examination :
Typing Test for LDC : English Typing @ 35 w.p.m (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates) Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates) Passage Dictators will be allowed for Typing Test only to those VH candidates who have taken Scribe in the written examination.
Data Entry Skill Test: Data Entry 2,000–2,200 strokes⁄key depressions (Time allowed 15 minutes) (35 minutes for VH candidates)
1. Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Age Limit: 18–27 years (Candidates born not before 02–08–1991 and not later than 01–08–2000).
3. Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- In future you can get promoted to the level of Assistant⁄ Upper division Clerk, Division Clerk and Section Officer.
- One of the main advantages of CHSL is you get a good job at the early stage of your career and get better future prospects.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a Government organization that recruits staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC broadly conducts two types of examinations.
- SSC CGL exam
- SSC Combined Matric Level Examination i.e. SSC 10+2