CMAT is online objective type competitive exam conducts by AICTE which’s score is used by management colleges for admission in MBA, PGDM and PGCM programmes.
CMAT Eligibility :
For MBA: Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
For PGCM: Bachelor’s Degree
For PGDM: Bachelor’s Degree + minimum 5 years managerial / supervisory experience.
CMAT Exam Pattern:
Negative Marking: 1 (one) mark will be deduct for each wrong answer.
Maximum Time: 3 hours
Exam Mode: Online
Topics for Quantitative Aptitude :
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Linear equations
- Heights and distances
Topics for Analytical and Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation:
- Alphabetical and Numerical series
- Statements – Assumption and Statement
- Bar Graph
Topics for Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension:
- Para jumbles, para construction
- Finding grammatically incorrect statements
- Fill in the blanks
- Figures of speech
- Finding the correct spelling
- Odd one out
- Confusing words
- Passages based on Current affairs (economics & business, biography, Television & Entertainment)
- Topics for General Awareness:
- Current Affairs
Benefits of learning Vedic Math: